Annual Board Election and Reception
RICHMOND ART CENTER ANNUAL MEMBERS’ BOARD ELECTION and RECEPTION
SATURDAY, JUNE 9, 2018, 3:00 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
The Richmond Art Center’s Annual Members’ Board Election and Reception will be held at the Art Center beginning at 3:00 p.m. The purpose of the meeting is to hold the election for the fiscal year 2018-2019 Board of Directors.
Ballots will be available at the front desk during the reception; completed ballots must be submitted between 3:00 and 4:00 p.m.to the front desk at the Art Center. All members are eligible to vote in person. At least twenty (20) members must vote for the election to be valid.
The Board President, Inez Brooks-Myers, will conduct the meeting, starting at 4:00 p.m. Executive Director, Ric Ambrose and staff will provide updates on the Art Center’s accomplishment of the past year, and plans for the next year. The meeting will be followed at 5:00 p.m. by the public opening reception for the Summer Exhibitions.
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Members’ Reception and Voting
- 4:00 p.m. Annual meeting, Inez Brooks-Myers presiding
- 4:15 p.m. Ric Ambrose and staff
- Accomplishments for year 2017-2018
- Plans for the year 2018-2019
- 4:45 p.m. Announcement of vote results
- 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Public Reception and Opening of the Summer Exhibitions