Members’ Annual Meeting, Board Election, and Reception
Richmond Art Center Members’ Annual Meeting, Board Election, and Reception
Saturday, June 10, 2017, 3:00 to 4:45 pm
The Richmond Art Center’s annual members’ meeting and reception will be held at the Art Center beginning at 3:00 p.m. The purpose of the meeting is to hold the election for the fiscal year 2017 – 2018 Art Center Board of Directors. During the reception, Ric Ambrose will lead a preview tour of the Annual Members’ Exhibition.
Ballots will be available at the front desk during the reception and must be submitted between 3:00 and 4:00 p.m. back to the front desk of the Art Center. All members are eligible to vote. At least twenty (20) members must vote for the election to be valid.
Board President Inez Brooks-Myers will conduct the meeting, opening at 4:00 p.m. Executive Director Ric Ambrose and staff will provide up-dates on the Art Center’s accomplishments of the past year, and plans for the next year. The meeting will be followed by the public opening reception for the Summer Exhibitions at 5:00 p.m.
- 3:00 – 4:00 pm: Members’ Reception and Voting
- 4:00 pm: Annual meeting, Inez Brooks-Myers presiding
- 4:15 pm: Ric Ambrose and staff
- Accomplishments of the year 2016 – 2017
- Plans for year 2017 – 2018
- 4:45 pm: Announce results of vote
- 5:00 – 7:00: Public Reception and Opening of the Summer Exhibitions