Youth Art Tours
Art Center tours offer K-12 students opportunities to look at, think about, and engage with art. Youth Art Tours to run concurrent with exhibition offerings and are always unique to our exhibition content.
We begin booking for the 2019 – 2020 school year in August of 2019.
Our Youth Art Tours include:
- An in depth tour and discussion of our current galleries and exhibitions guided by our Teaching Artists using Visual Thinking Strategies for student of all ages.
- Studio visits of our active studio spaces to observe and learn about the variety of art made by our students.
- A unique hands-on art activity also guided by the Teaching Artist in the range of their personal creative lens tailored to support learners of all ages and ranges.
- Cost is $5 per student with a $100 minimum
- 50 student maximum per visit (unless otherwise coordinate)
- We require one (1) Parent or aide for every four (4) students
- Art Tours are only scheduled on Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Art Tours must be booked at least two (2) weeks in advance
- A $100 deposit is required to book your tour and reserve your slot
- Optional: Students can bring a lunch to enjoy in our sculpture courtyard after the tour!
Our Youth Art Tours run intermittently between October & May. Dates and classroom space can be limited. Schedule your request as soon as possible for the best possible accommodation for you and your students.
We are happy to schedule a pre-visit with educators to pre-view the exhibits and classrooms with our Studio Art Staff.
View the current Exhibitions here
We do not yet offer Youth Art Tours over Summer.