Become a Holiday Arts Festival Vendor!
Richmond Art Center’s Holiday Arts Festival
Sunday, December 3, 2017
11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Art/Craft Booth Exhibitor Information & Application
- September 22: Application Deadline (via website form/online application)
- October 1: Notification to Vendors/Contracts Out
- November 1: Contract & Fees Due to RAC
Set Up Information
- Saturday, December 2, 10 am to 5 pm: Set Up
- Sunday, December 3, 10 am to 5 pm: Show Hours
- RAC Members Preview Sale: 10am to 11am
- General Public Hours of Sale: 11am to 5pm
- Sunday, December 3, 5 pm to 8 pm: Load Out
Contact our team with any application questions at email@example.com.
- 6’ table table fee
- $150 for RAC members (Not a member? Apply here.)
- $175 for non-members
- Half tables (3′ of a 6′) are available too!
- $75 for RAC members
- $87.50 for non-members
If you are applying for a half table, we will be matching artists once the jurying selection has been completed. We will do our best to accommodate wall requests.
- Exhibitors are completely responsible for their displays.
- We will provide a table and paper cover and 1-2 chairs.
- Wall space may be available depending on media.
- If you need WiFi, you will need to provide your own hotspot.
You will be listed as a vendor on our website and we will promote this event through our website, community partners, press and social media outlets. We will also provide digital collateral to you to share with your networks if you wish.
Application Fee and Acceptance
- We do not ask for a deposit or a booth fee until you have been notified of acceptance. Booth fee is NOT required with your application.
- We will notify all vendors of acceptance on or by October 1, and then vendors will have until November 1 to remit the fees.
- Checks or credit cards for payment of booth fees are accepted.
Art or craft in any media is eligible. We are looking for a diverse variety of creative wares.
- All work must be hand-made and original to the artist.
- The artist/creator of the work must be present at the event.
- Your application must include 3 images of the work you intend to exhibit.
About your images: Providing high quality photography is important for us to evaluate your work for inclusion, and for use in promotions if you are accepted.
- Please provide at least 3 images of current work you wish to exhibit at the Holiday Arts Festival in the upload area provided in this form.
- Images MUST be in jpg format.
- Images should not be larger than 1 MB.
- Work should be current, not more than 2 years old.
- Please send images of your work only. Do not send booth images.
- Images may be used for publicity purposes.
- Please use the following syntax to identify your images: