Kay CoffeeMore classes from Kay Coffee
You can do it! Learn to use the potter’s wheel to make mugs, bowls, plates, and more. Fundamentals of glazing and design problems covered. Beginners, please attend first class. Experienced potters sharpen their skills and create more difficult forms. Please bring a small towel. All levels and teens 16 and over welcome.
- 8 classes
- Wed, Jan 11 – Mar 1
- 9:30am – 12pm
- Save 10% with our member discount
Our spacious, sunlit ceramics studio features:
- Abundant natural light from expansive north-facing windows
- Ample table space for hand building
- 18 potter wheels for throwing, a slab roller and an extruder
- Damp room and glaze room with spray booth
- Wide selection of glazes, slips, oxides, and under glazes.
Our studio tech oversees our kilns and firings (high-fire reduction, mid-fire oxidation, low-fire glaze, and raku)
Please CLICK HERE for the tools and supply list.