Be a Holiday Arts Festival Vendor!
Richmond Art Center’s Holiday Arts Festival
Sunday, December 8, 2019
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Important Art & Craft Booth Exhibitor Information and Application Below!
- September 24: Application Deadline (use online application form link below)
- Week of October 1: Applicants’ work will be juried and notified of the results.
- Week of October 1: Send vendor notifications and contracts.
- November 1: Selected vendors submit signed contract and pay exhibitor fees.
Exhibitor Set Up Information
- Saturday, December 7, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday, December 8 – Event Hours
- Member’s Preview: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- General Public Hours: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Take Down Information
- Sunday, December 8, 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Full Table (6 foot)
- $190 for RAC members (Not a member? Apply here.)
- $200 for non-members
- Half table (4 foot)
- $100 for RAC members
- $115 for non-members
If you are applying for a half table, we will be matching artists once the jurying selection has been completed. We will do our best to accommodate wall requests.
- Art or craft in any media is eligible. We are looking for a diverse variety of creative wares. We will consider gourmet gift or packed food items for West Gallery exhibitors.
- All work must be hand-made and original to the artist.
- The artist/creator of the work must be present at the event.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their displays.
- We will provide a table and paper cover and 1-2 chairs.
- Due to increased demand, we can only provide one table per vendor.
- Wall space may be available depending on media.
- If you require WiFi, you will need to provide your own Hotspot.
You will be listed as a vendor on our website and we will promote this event through our website, community partners, press and social media outlets. We will also provide digital collateral to you to share with your networks if you wish.
Application Fee and Acceptance
- No deposit or a booth fee required, until you have been notified of acceptance. Booth fee is NOT required with your application.
- We will notify all vendors of acceptance during the week of October 1, selected vendors have until November 1 to remit the fees. Contracts will be sent during the week of October 1.
- Checks or credit cards for payment of booth fees are accepted.
- Your application must include 3 images of the work you intend to exhibit. Provide high quality images for us to evaluate your work for inclusion and use in promotional material.
- Please provide at least 3 images of current work you wish to exhibit at the Holiday Arts Festival in the upload area provided in this form.
- Images MUST be in JPG format.
- Images should not be larger than 1 MB.
- Work should be current, not more than 2 years old.
- Please send images of your work only. Do not send booth images.
- Images may be used for publicity purposes.
- Please use the following syntax to identify your images:
Contact us with application questions, email@example.com.