The Richmond Art Center accepts gently used items including art supplies; office and studio equipment; computers and electronics; and other miscellaneous items. Your in-kind donation is a great way to support our work and reduce our costs. Below is a list of our pressing needs.
Do you have services or items to donate? We’d love to hear from you! Please use our online contact form or call us at 510.620.6772.
We happily accept your pro bono support, including graphic design, photography, printing, architectural and construction services and event management, among other forms of professional services rendered.
Art Studio Equipment
- Portable sewing machines in good working condition
- B/W Ink jet printer 11 x 17 in good working condition
- Pocket digital cameras with HD video
- Electric pencil sharpeners suitable for heavy use in a classroom
Office & Art Supplies
- Any good condition art supplies: watercolor, acrylic, brushes, pastels, colored pencils, etc.
- Card stock, 8.5 x 11
- Mat board and foam core (all sizes useful)
- Blank canvas (all sizes)
- New or lightly used sketch books
- Self-healing cutting mats the bigger the better
- Full spectrum (daylight) lightbulbs
Food & Drink
- Wine or non-alcoholic beverages for receptions
- Snacks and food for receptions or free events
Do you have services or items to donate? Please use our online contact form or call us at 510.620.6772.