The Richmond Art Center accepts gently used items including art supplies; office and studio equipment; computers and electronics; and other miscellaneous items. Your in-kind donation is a great way to support our work and reduce our costs. Below is a list of our pressing needs.
Do you have services or items to donate? We’d love to hear from you! Please use our online contact form or call us at 510.620.6772.
We happily accept your pro bono support among other forms of professional services rendered, including:
- Graphic Design
- Architectural and Construction Services
- Postcard and Flier Distribution
- Professional Translation of Printed Collateral
Art Studio Equipment
Kiln Glass Program
- Table Top Electric Kiln that programs Ramp Hold and plugs into a Standard 15amp outlet
- Glass Cutting Tools and Pliers
- Slumping Molds
Jewelry & Metals Studio
- Downdraft Table
- Modern Lapidary Polishing Machines and Tools
- Jewelers Benches and Tools
Digital Arts Program
- Apple iPads
- Table Top Laser Cutter and Engraver MAC Compatible
- Pocket digital Cameras with HD video
- Disposable Cameras
- Analogue Cameras
We welcome non-toxic, led-free, and gently Used or NEW art supplies for: Drawing, Painting, Printmaking, Sculpture, Assemblage, Weaving, Sewing, Book Arts, 3-D Printing, Stop-Motion, Ceramics, Small Metals & Jewelry, (Lead-Free) Enamels, Mosaics, Stained Glass & Kiln Fused Glass.
- Paper, all varieties, weights and sizes: construction paper, card stock, sketchbooks, tagboard, railroad board, mat board, foam core, woodblock paper, watercolor paper, drawing paper, rag paper, butcher paper, etc.
- Painting supplies, non-toxic: watercolor, tempera, acrylic, blank canvases, high grade easels, etc.
- Drawing supplies, non-toxic: all pencil grades and colors, erasers, sharpeners, charcoals, pastels, chalks, drawing boards, self-healing cutting mats, etc.
- Youth Supplies, non-toxic: color pencils, crayons, markers, color sharpies, model magic, stamp pads, watercolor pallets, brushes, sculpting tools, youth scissors, whole felt (no scrap), any additional fun art supplies, etc.
- Kiln Glass supplies, non-toxic: hand tools, glass cutters, diamond grit pads, thinfire, kiln fiber paper, fusible Bullseye brand glass (sheet glass, frit, stringer, rod), glass kiln shelves (various sizes).
- Printmaking Supplies, non-toxic: brayers, barens, screen clamps, various screen sizes and mesh, squeegees, inks, uncut linoleum, stencil remover, degreaser, dehazer, etc.
Any like new or gently used office supplies are welcome.
Food & Drink
- Wine or non-alcoholic beverages for receptions
- Snacks and food for receptions or free events
Do you have services or items to donate? Please use our online contact form or call us at 510.620.6772.