Front Desk Assistant Volunteer
Front desk volunteers are the face of the Richmond Art Center. We are looking for friendly volunteers interested in experience in customer service and communications. This position can function as a basic receptionist position (answering phones, greeting customers, counting guests) and expand to training in our database system, administrative project management and more.
- Strong communication skills.
- Upbeat attitude.
- Basic phone and computer skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Google Docs preferred.
What You’ll Get:
- Experience working with the largest visual arts center in the East Bay.
- Learn hands-on customer service skills with a variety of patrons.
- A chance to expand administrative skills as desired.
Volunteer for this position: If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity, please email more about yourself, including any experience you have working with children and a little about why you are interested to email@example.com.