Karen Kramer Watercolors
Artist: Karen Kramer
Holiday Sales? YES
Work: Working primarily in watercolor, my paintings express the joyful feelings I have of being in nature. Nature is infinitely complex and full of juxtapositions, dark and light, sharp and soft, living and dying – but at the same time harmonious and lyrical Through transparency, color, and layering techniques I try and capture this feeling. I work on both paper and wood and create my own compositions from photographs I take hiking, backpacking, traveling, or walking around Oakland. Please check out my website to get a full view of my work and gift items available.
- Original paintings and commissions
- Archival quality prints on 300 lb cotton water color paper ($30 for 9 x 12 print – other sizes available)
- Archival quality prints on natural wood frames ready to hang. ($50 for 8 x 10) – other sizes available
- Gift sets of 6 Notecards, each featuring a different painting ($20 per set of 6 cards)
- Fine Art Masks featuring reproductions of my artwork (4 different designs available) ($17 per mask)
Masks are contoured (good for glasses!) and made from comfortable quilted jersey cotton (machine wash/dryer safe) for those looking for something beautiful and artsy to wear. Also make great gifts.
About: Born in New York City, I was raised in Berkeley, California. Although I spent most of my career as a public interest lawyer I returned to my original passions of painting and drawing in 2010. I currently work out of my studio at Studios 11, near Jack London Square in Oakland and show and sell my work both locally and nationally. I also teach a watercolor workshop at the Richmond Art Center. Studios 11 is now open to the public on a part-time and on-appointment basis (and follows Covid safety protocols). Please contact me below if you would like to come by!
Contact: You can find more of my work on my website and IG site @karenkramerart. To purchase original paintings, prints, face masks, or a set of notecards – or if you have any questions – please contact me through my website or email me at email@example.com or DM me on IG at @karenkramerart. I respond quickly! Thank you!