Marisa BurmanMore classes from Marisa Burman
Intermediate Form on the Wheel
Investigate the beauty of the wheel-thrown form! Explore what makes a particular form exciting, new, and pleasing to both the eye and the hand. Surface decoration, glazing, and various firing techniques included. Prior wheel throwing experience recommended.
- 8 classes
- Tues, Jan 10 – Feb 28
- 6:30 – 9pm
- Save 10% with our member discount
Our spacious, sunlit ceramics studio features:
- Abundant natural light from expansive north-facing windows
- Ample table space for hand building
- 18 potter wheels for throwing, a slab roller and an extruder
- Damp room and glaze room with spray booth
- Wide selection of glazes, slips, oxides, and under glazes.
Our studio tech oversees our kilns and firings (high-fire reduction, mid-fire oxidation, low-fire glaze, and raku)