Youngmin LeeMore classes from Youngmin Lee
Lotus Sang-bo with Bojagi Technique
Sorry, this class has been cancelled. Please check back next session.
This workshop will teach you how to construct a lotus leaf shape Sangbo covering Bojagi (traditional Korean wrapping cloth). Gamchimjil and Kkojipgi technique and Yeonbong (Lotus Bud Knot) will finish this simple yet serene bojagi.
- 1 class
- Sat, Feb 11
- 10am – 4pm
- Save 10% with our member discount
- Basic sewing tools such as:
- cotton thread,
- cutting mat (12”x18” or bigger),
- rotary cutter (27mm),
- Omni grid rulers,
- Hera marker (can purchase from Youngmin)
- Additional fabrics are available to purchase at the workshop.
Kit (fabrics and instructions) will be provided with additional cost-$20