Grant Writing Assistant Volunteer
Help the Richmond Art Center gain the resources it needs to continue to thrive and grow as the largest visual arts center in the East Bay. Work with our Development Department to identify, write, and apply for grants supporting our diverse programming.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Writing experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
- Experience in a development or fundraising position preferred.
What You’ll Get:
- Experience working with largest visual arts center in the East Bay.
- Hands-on grant-writing experience in an arts non-profit.
- Build a grant-writing portfolio.
- Learn fundraising landscape for Bay Area arts organization.
Volunteer for this position: If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a little about yourself, include any relevant experience and why you would be a good fit to admin@nullRichmondArtCenter.org.