#EastBayGives: Get ready to give on May 3!
On May 3, the Richmond Art Center will be participating in East Bay Gives 2016. Please help us make our goal of $4,000 to help support our wonderful programs, including Studio Arts Education, Art in the Community, and Exhibitions!
There are several prizes we’d love to win… are you game?
- Calling all night owls! The first person to donate between midnight and 1am could win us $500!
- For those early birds, the first person to donate the closest to 6:11am will win us the Sunrise Prize, for $1,500!
- If we receive a donation between 8-9am, we could win $1,500!
- From 11am-noon, we could win $3,500 in the category of Arts Organizations but only if we have the most unique donors!
- A $500 donation between 1-2pm could win us $2,500!
- The 1st organization with full Board Participation between 2-3pm could win us $5,000!
- The Sunset Prize (closest to but NOT past 8:01pm) could win us $4,000!
- More night owls could win us the last donation (between 11-11:59pm) for $2,500!
If you have specific questions about East Bay Gives, please read on…
What is East Bay Gives 2016?
East Bay Gives 2016 is:
- On May 3, 2016
- A 24-hour online giving event
- A great way to donate to organizations going fantastic work in your community
How does East Bay Gives work?
On this website, nonprofit organizations register to participate in East Bay Gives 2016. On May 3, visit www.eastbaygives.org to donate to one or more of the participating nonprofits. You’ll receive immediate email confirmation from us and we’ll send the donation(s) to the organization(s) you designate. Please note: donations are tax deductible and non-refundable. All participating organizations will compete to win hourly cash prizes from our Prize Pool.
How can I make a donation to East Bay Gives 2016?
Because this is a national online giving day, the fastest way to make a donation through East Bay Gives 2016 is online, with a credit card. (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.) Donations will not be accepted by mail, fax, phone call or email.
What is the minimum donation?
The minimum donation is $20.00. There is no upper limit, and you may donate as many times as you wish, to any number of organizations.
Is my donation tax deductible?
Yes. Donations are 100% tax deductible. After you donate, you will immediately receive an email from the East Bay Community Foundation confirming your tax-deductible gift. Please save the email for your records or tax purposes.
How can I be sure that my donation gets to the correct organization?
Your email confirmation receipt is your proof that you gave. The East Bay Community Foundation distributes all donations received on May 3rd within a reasonable period of time, after all transactions have been verified. Your chosen organizations will also be able to confirm that they have received your donation.
Will my designated organization receive donor contact information?
Unless anonymity is specifically requested, donation amounts and donor information will be forwarded to recipient nonprofits by the East Bay Community Foundation.
How much of my donation goes to the organization I designate?
Participating nonprofit organizations receive the full value of the donation, minus the credit card transaction fees.
Can I donate using my tablet or smart phone?
Yes. Use your smart phone or tablet, or any browser to access http://www.eastbaygives.org