As a 501c3 non-profit, Richmond Art Center depends on your financial contributions to achieve our mission. Thank you for supporting our work!
Ways to Donate:
- Online: www.mightycause.com/donate/Richmond-Art-Center
- Phone: 510-620-6772
- Mail a Check: Richmond Art Center, 2540 Barrett Avenue, Richmond, CA 94804
- Visit Us: Visitor Information
MORE WAYS TO GIVE
Matching gifts are an easy way to increase the impact of your contribution at no additional cost to you. Check with your company’s Human Resources department to see if it is one of the thousands in the Bay Area which matches donations to nonprofits. If so, request a Matching Gift form from them and mail it to us at the address below. We’ll take care of the rest.
Stock Gifts and Mutual Funds
Giving stock and mutual funds can provide important tax benefits to you as a donor. When you give long-term appreciated stock to Richmond Art Center, you will qualify for an income tax charitable deduction based on the average share price of your stock on the date on which you make your gift. Email José Rivera, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510.620.6777 to get started.
Make a lasting contribution to the work of Richmond Art Center by naming us as a beneficiary in your will, as a recipient of a portion of your estate or by establishing a charitable trust. If you would like more information about making a planned gift, please contact José Rivera, Executive Director, email@example.com or call 510.620.6777.
Your online purchases through Amazon can benefit Richmond Art Center! When you shop at Smile.Amazon.com, you’ll find the same prices and selection as Amazon.com… but with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to your selected charitable organization.
Follow these steps to give a little extra support to our programs:
- Go to Smile.Amazon.com and log-in with your existing Amazon account info
- Select Richmond Art Center as your charitable organization (or use this link to go directly to selecting us smile.amazon.com/ch/94-6104204).
- Start shopping from Smile.Amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases to us!!
Note: If you have a Prime account you will receive your full account benefits through the AmazonSmile domain.
Support the Richmond Art Center as a sponsor and show your customers that you support creativity, education and art-making in our community. We have a range of sponsorship opportunities designed to fit your marketing needs and community-facing objectives, such as sponsoring an event, program or exhibition. To sponsor our programs, please contact José Rivera, Executive Director, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510.620.6777.
Richmond Art Center accepts gently used items. Your in-kind donation is a great way to support our work and reduce our costs. Below is a list of our current needs.
Do you have services or items to donate? We’d love to hear from you! Please call us at 510.620.6772.
- Graphic Design; Photography; Videography; Printing; Architectural and Construction Services; Postcard and Flier Distribution; Professional Translation of Printed Collateral
ART STUDIO EQUIPMENT
- Kiln Glass Program: Table Top Electric Kiln that programs Ramp Hold and plugs into a Standard 15amp outlet; Glass Cutting Tools and Pliers; Slumping Molds
- Jewelry & Metals Studio: Downdraft Table; Modern Lapidary; Polishing Machines and Tools; Jewelers Benches and Tools
- Digital Arts Program: Apple iPads; Table Top Laser Cutter and Engraver MAC Compatible
- Youth Programs: Pocket digital Cameras with HD video; Disposable Cameras; Analogue Cameras
- Paper: All varieties, weights and sizes: construction paper, card stock, sketchbooks, tagboard, railroad board, mat board, foam core, woodblock paper, watercolor paper, drawing paper, rag paper, butcher paper, etc.
- Painting Supplies: non-toxic: watercolor, tempera, acrylic, blank canvases, high grade easels, etc.
- Drawing Supplies: non-toxic: all pencil grades and colors, erasers, sharpeners, charcoals, pastels, chalks, drawing boards, self-healing cutting mats, etc.
- Youth Supplies: non-toxic: color pencils, crayons, markers, color sharpies, model magic, stamp pads, watercolor pallets, brushes, sculpting tools, youth scissors, whole felt (no scrap), any additional fun art supplies, etc.
- Kiln Glass Supplies: non-toxic: hand tools, glass cutters, diamond grit pads, thinfire, kiln fiber paper, fusible Bullseye brand glass (sheet glass, frit, stringer, rod), glass kiln shelves (various sizes).
- Printmaking Supplies: non-toxic: brayers, barens, screen clamps, various screen sizes and mesh, squeegees, inks, uncut linoleum, stencil remover, degreaser, dehazer, etc.
FOOD & DRINK
- Wine or non-alcoholic beverages for receptions
- Snacks and food for receptions or free events