Youth Art Tours
Youth Art Tours offer K-12 students opportunities to view, discuss and engage with art. Youth Art Tours run concurrent with exhibition offerings and are always unique to our exhibition content.
Please note, our facility it temporarily closed due to Covid-19 and we are not currently scheduling Art Tours.
Download the Youth Art Tours PDF HERE.
Youth Art Tours include:
- View and discuss art in our galleries with our Teaching Artists using Visual Thinking Strategies for student of all ages.
- Visit our active studio spaces and learn about the variety of student-made art.
- Engage in art activities lead by Teaching Artists and understand personal creativity to support learners of all ages and styles.
- Cost is $5 per student with a $100 minimum
- 50 student maximum per visit (unless otherwise coordinate)
- We require one (1) Parent or aide for every four (4) students
- Youth Art Tours are only scheduled on Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Youth Art Tours must be booked at least two (2) weeks in advance
- A $100 deposit is required to book your tour and reserve your slot
- Optional: Students can bring a lunch to enjoy in our sculpture courtyard after the tour!
Our Youth Art Tours run intermittently between October & May. Dates and classroom space can be limited. Schedule your request as soon as possible for the best possible accommodation for you and your students.
We are happy to schedule a pre-visit with educators to pre-view the exhibits and classrooms with our Studio Art Staff.
View the current Exhibitions here.