Holiday Arts Festival – Artist Registration Open!!
Join the Arts & Crafts Hub for the Holiday Arts Festival!
CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THE 59TH ANNUAL HOLIDAY ARTS FESTIVAL
What is the Online Arts & Crafts Hub? The Arts & Crafts Hub is an online space for Bay Area artists and makers to share and/or sell their work during the holiday season. It is a retail space for promoting arts and crafts, but it is more than that too! Artists and makers are invited to create their own listings in this non-juried space. New/recent/past work, holiday specials, mini-exhibitions, community events showcasing artwork, project links, posters for change, messages for peace… it’s all welcome!
How will the Hub be promoted? During the holiday season, Richmond Art Center will be promoting the Hub via online and print advertising, social media, our e-newsletter, via community partnerships, and at community events.
What does the Hub look like? All artists who register receive a listing in the Hub Directory (organized by media) and an Individual Artist Webpage to share their work. Click here to view a sample listing
Arts & Crafts Hub Important Dates:
- Arts and Crafts Hub Goes Live: Thursday, November 4, 2021
- Registration Deadline: Thursday, November 20, 2021
- Arts & Crafts Hub Online Until: Friday, December 31, 2021
Artist Listing Fee: We’re offering listings FREE to our awesome community of teachers, artists and supporters!! The following artists and makers are invited to participate:
- Richmond Art Center Teaching Artists (must have taught a class in either 2020 or 2021)
- Richmond Art Center Students (must have taken a class or workshop in either 2020 or 2021)
- Richmond Art Center Members (all membership levels are eligible, but membership must be current at time of registration)
- Art of the African Diaspora Artists (must be registered for the 2022 program)
If none of these categories apply to you, no worries – sign up for a RAC Membership today to join the Arts and Crafts Hub (as well as enjoying many other great benefits).
- Eligibility: Art or craft in any media is welcome. All work must be original to the artist registering.
- Sales: The Hub is a listing website only. Artists wishing to offer items for sale need to receive payments on their own websites (or third party sites) and should be prepared to ship purchases.
- Register Online Using the Form Below: Be prepared to submit: Your name and contact information; Up to 3 images (minimum 1 image required); Paragraph Text (business description, artist statement, etc.) (500 words maximum); 1 web link (to your website, online store, social media, etc)
- Listing Creation and Requesting Edits: Once an artist submits their registration form it will take up to five weekdays for the listing to be posted. Once the listing is live, the artist will receive an email notification. The artist may submit one set of requested edits/corrections to the posted information (sorry, but we don’t have the capacity for more edits than this).
Terms and Conditions:
- Fees: Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Indemnification: Participating Artists shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Richmond Art Center from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines and attorney’s fees.
- Images: Participating Artists agree to allow Richmond Art Center the use of their submitted images for publicity and educational purposes. Richmond Art Center will endeavor to credit the Artist when possible.
- Listing: Richmond Art Center retains the right to withdraw all or part of an Artist Listing from its website at its sole discretion.
- CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
Arts & Crafts Hub 2021 - Registration Form