Holiday Arts Festival 2022 – Exhibitor/Vendor Terms and Conditions
EXHIBITOR/VENDOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This contract states the terms of agreement for the provision of table space at the Richmond Art Center’s 60th Annual Holiday Arts Festival, hereafter referred to as “The Event”.
- The Event will be held at Richmond Art Center, hereafter referred to as “RAC”.
- All vendors and exhibitors are required to agree to these Holiday Arts Festival Exhibitor/Vendor Terms and Conditions. Upon receipt of Vendor’s/Exhibitor’s acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, RAC will provide Vendor/Exhibitor with an email confirmation of their participation in the Event.
Application approval entitles Vendor/Exhibitor, subject to the terms and conditions of this contract to the following during the Event:
a) The exhibit space(s) with table and chair/s as identified in their acceptance email;
b) Posting of Vendor’s/Exhibitor’s Business on Richmond Art Center’s website; and
c) One sign in the Event lobby with Vendor’s/Exhibitor’s name.
- Contracts and Fees Due: Monday, November 7
- Vendor/Exhibitor Set Up: Saturday, December 3, 10am to 5pm
- Holiday Arts Festival: Sunday, December 4, 10am to 5pm
- Vendor/Exhibitor Load Out: Sunday, December 4, 5pm-6:30pm
FEES AND PAYMENT DEADLINE: Vendor/Exhibitor agrees to pay RAC a Table Fee per their allocated table size and membership status (6 Foot Table Fee: $190 for RAC members; $200 for non-members; 4 Foot Half Table Fee: $110 for RAC members; $125 for non-members). Failure to pay the Table Fee in full by Monday, November 7, 2022 will result in forfeiture of any fees paid and loss of exhibit space.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: The Table Fee will be refunded to Vendor/Exhibitor ONLY if the event is canceled by RAC.
SCHEDULE: The Vendor/Exhibitor must adhere to the published Event Schedule and to any variations in the schedule that may have been introduced during the period of the Event at RAC’s sole discretion.
LIABILITY: Vendor/Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for the safety and security of its equipment and goods at the Event. RAC will not provide insurance for Vendor’s/Exhibitor’s equipment or goods while in transit or while on the Event premises.
SUBLETTING: Subletting the table is not permitted. The use of the table is limited to the Vendor/Exhibitor for which the exhibit fee described above has been paid.
DISPLAY LIMITATIONS FOR EXHIBITOR: Furniture, display equipment or merchandise may not protrude from designated space. The arrangement of the Vendor’s/Exhibitor’s merchandise and/or booth furnishings must also conform to the following requirements:
- The Vendor/Exhibitor agrees to abide by any additional rules and regulations of the Facility.
- No decorations, advertising, or signs shall be outside the booth space.
- Signage should not visually obscure or block other vendors or open spaces. If you have questions about particular booth signage or decor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Vendor/Exhibitor will be provided with a sign denoting the Exhibitor’s name.
- The company must be the name of record on file with the Event.
- Vendor/Exhibitor name must be visible at all times.
STORAGE OF CARTONS, ETC: All cartons and other containers used to transport merchandise and displays to the Event will be stored under the table only. RAC does not have storage for items beyond the Exhibitor space.
DEFAULT: The Vendor/Exhibitor shall be in default under this contract for any failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions hereof.
COMPLIANCE: Vendor/Exhibitor will at all times comply with RAC’s policies and all applicable laws and regulations. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Vendor/Exhibitor:
- PROHIBITED MATERIALS: shall not bring or permit any weapons, flammable, explosive, or volatile material or material under high pressure, including gasoline, kerosene, propane, or other fuels/combustible into the Facility. The Vendor/Exhibitor shall not bring or permit any illegal substances.
- CODE OF CONDUCT: will ensure that all Vendor/Exhibitor personnel attending the Event comply with these Terms and Conditions and refrain from engaging in unlawful, harrassing, threatening, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable acts.
RETURN OF SPACE: The Vendor/Exhibitor will vacate the space by 6:30 pm on December 4, 2022, and leave the Facility in the same condition as when first occupied. Installation materials (nails, screws) in display walls must be removed. RAC will take responsibility for patching and painting holes.
PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGE RELEASE: RAC reserves the right to photograph and document the Vendor/Exhibitor and the Vendor’s/Exhibitor’s merchandise for publicity, educational, and fundraising purposes. RAC will use reasonable efforts to credit the Vendor/Exhibitor.
LICENSES AND PERMITS: The Vendor/Exhibitor, at its own expense, will obtain all licenses, permits, and approvals required and pay all taxes, including, but not limited to sales tax, which are accrued during the Event. The Vendor/Exhibitor will be responsible for all sales conducted at Vendor’s/Exhibitor’s table.
INDEMNIFICATION: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VENDOR/EXHIBITOR SHALL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD RAC AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY, THE RAC INDEMNITEES) HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, PENALTIES, EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES), LOSSES, OR LIABILITIES INCURRED BY OR ASSERTED AGAINST AN RAC INDEMNITEE FOR INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) TO PERSONS OR DAMAGE OR DESTRUCTION TO PROPERTY, TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, FEES, COSTS OR PENALTIES ARE CAUSED BY OR ARISE OUT OF VENDOR’S/EXHIBITOR’S PRESENCE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT.
ETIQUETTE: The Vendor/Exhibitor is prohibited from entering another Exhibitor’s display without permission. Vendors/Exhibitors displaying audio or video products are to keep the volume at a minimum level in respect to other Exhibitors, Attendees, and The Event.
SOLICITATION: Solicitation or advertising at the Event, including the Vendor’s/Exhibitor’s table, is prohibited unless approved in writing by RAC.
Holiday Arts Festival 2022 Exhibitor/Vendor Terms and Conditions
By clicking the I AGREE button above, I certify that I am authorized to bind the Vendor/Exhibitor listed above to all the foregoing terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions constitute a valid and binding contract between RAC and Vendor/Exhibitor.