Artists, Register to Participate!
Registration now open! | Sign up early! | Artists added to the Hub on a rolling basis
What is the Online Arts & Crafts Hub? The Arts & Crafts Hub is an online space for Bay Area artists and makers to share and/or sell their work during the holiday season. It is a retail space for holiday arts and crafts shopping, but it is more than that too!
Artists and makers are invited to curate their own listings in this non-juried, creative space! New/recent/old work, holiday specials, mini-exhibitions, community events showcasing artwork, project links, posters for change, messages for moving forward… it’s all welcome!
How will the Hub be promoted? During the holiday season, Richmond Art Center will be promoting the Hub via online and print advertising, social media, our e-newsletter, and via community partnerships.
What does the Hub look like? All artists who register receive a listing in the Hub Directory (organized by media) and an Individual Artist Webpage to share their work. Click here to view the Arts and Crafts Hub
Arts & Crafts Hub Important Dates:
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: Wednesday, November 4, 11:59PM
- Arts and Crafts Hub Goes Live: Monday, November 9
- Registration Deadline: Friday, November 20, 2020
- Arts & Crafts Hub Online Until: December 31, 2020
Artist Listing Fee:
- Early Bird (before 11/4): $25
- Standard: $35
- Participating artists should live/work within the Greater Bay Area Region
- Art or craft in any media is welcome. However, all work must be original to the artist registering.
- Sales: The Hub is a listing website only. Artists wishing to offer items for sale need to receive payments on their own websites (or third party sites) and should be prepared to ship purchases. If you have any questions please email email@example.com
- Register Online Using the Form Below: Be prepared to submit:
- Your name and contact information
- Up to 3 images (minimum 1 image required)
- Paragraph Text (business description, artist statement, etc.) (500 words maximum)
- 1 web link (to your website, online store, social media, etc)
- Listing Creation and Requesting Edits: Once an artist submits their registration form and payment it will take up to five weekdays for the listing to be posted. Once the listing is live, the artist will receive an email notification. The artist may submit one set of requested edits/corrections to the posted information (sorry, but we don’t have the capacity for more edits than this).
Terms and Conditions:
- Fees: Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Indemnification: Participating Artists shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Richmond Art Center from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines and attorney’s fees.
- Images: Participating Artists agree to allow Richmond Art Center the use of their submitted images for publicity and educational purposes. Richmond Art Center will endeavor to credit the Artist when possible.
- Listing: Richmond Art Center retains the right to withdraw all or part of an Artist Listing from its website at its sole discretion.
- CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
Oops! We could not locate your form.