Join our Board!
Richmond Art Center is poised to re-open! We have a new Executive Director, José Rivera, who is eager to lead the center forward. Richmond Art Center’s board plays an important role in supporting and guiding the organization. Different individual board members bring different experience, skills, knowledge and connections to their Board work.
Who We Are Looking For
- People who live and/or work in Richmond, who are community-minded and thoughtful about how Richmond Art Center could better serve the community in and around Richmond
- An accountant/bookkeeper (CPA credential would be great but is not necessary)
- A lawyer (for the general knowledge and issue-spotting ability lawyers tend to have)
- People who can help us raise money for Richmond Art Center
- Leaders with the potential to be board vice president and president in the future
What can you expect?
Board members attend board meetings (currently being held via Zoom), act as ambassadors at select evening and weekend events, give of their expertise and wisdom and make a personal financial contribution to the extent that they can. A Board member’s term is three years, with a two-term limit. Service on the Board of Directors is unpaid.
Contact Donna Brorby at Donna@RichmondArtCenter.org. A CV/resumé/brief bio would be appreciated but is not necessary.