We need YOU… to volunteer at Richmond Art Center
Volunteers at Richmond Art Center assist our teachers and staff, help out at events, support community outreach, and more. If you have a passion for art, a desire to help your community, or are just looking to get more involved, fill out a volunteer application today!
SUMMER EVENTS WE NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR:*
- July 15: Summer Exhibitions Reception
- July 15: Taste of Richmond Festival
- July 22: Enough Considered Workshop and Portrait Sessions
- July 29: NIAD Artist Talk & Andrés Cisneros-Galindo Printmaking Demo
- August 5: Go Fish! Fundraiser
- August 12: Paint & Sip (21 and over)
* We especially need volunteers who can assist with light physical duties such as setting up and breaking down events.
Volunteer benefits include a discount on studio classes. We can also support students wanting to complete community service hours for class credit.
Apply to volunteer HERE.
Questions? Contact Kimberly A. Ross, Public Programs Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
**We request that volunteers be 16 years or older.**
Top image: Volunteers at Richmond Art Center this June